Extend Google Apps for Work
with recommended applications
Business is complicated, your software shouldn’t be
We at Google understand that you rely on many different tools to run your business day to day. Therefore, we’ve built Google Apps to integrate with other commonly used solutions, so you can spend less time managing your software and more time growing your business. Take a look at these carefully reviewed applications that we recommend for Google Apps for Work.*
Utilize a Customer Relationship Management tool to grow faster and easily track all of your customers, leads, pipeline, and closed deals.
ProsperWorks is a smart & easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) system built for Google Apps. Get set up in minutes with minimal training and fast onboarding. Sell more with ProsperWorks!
- Eliminate Data Entry - Automated data entry lets your team focus on doing what they do best, selling.
- Track & Optimize - Manage your entire sales pipeline from prospect to close in a highly visual interface.
- Follow-up Consistently - Automatically assign tasks to ensure no opportunities fall through the cracks.
Easily manage tasks and sync automatic alerts with a Project Management tool.
Smartsheet brings the same simplicity of Google Apps to project management, letting you track and share work within a familiar spreadsheet interface, so you spend less time planning and more time doing.
- Gain Control Over Your Work - From task lists, to marketing campaigns, to project rollups, take on any project and get everyone on the same page.
- Get More Done - Reduce manual processes and stay up-to-date with automated task reminders, status reports, Gantt charts and more.
- Connect Your Google Apps - Sign in with your Google account, sync project dates with Google Calendar, and access files on Google Drive, right from your project plan.
Business Phone System
Connect all of your communication needs from phone to instant messaging to video conferencing, all in the cloud with these solutions.
Communicate wherever you are with a cloud business phone system from Dialpad, which integrates with Google Apps to let you make and receive calls across your mobile phone, computer and landline.
- Talk business on any device - receive calls on your desktop, mobile phone and landline at the same time, then switch seamlessly between them.
- Look professional for customers with a company main line, department, and toll-free lines with a virtual receptionist.
- Access your Google Apps contacts for an instant company directory and get contact profiles with Gmail, Docs, and Calendar details.
Now you can turn your Gmail into a robust communications hub by adding RingCentral. The RingCentral experience integrated into Google for Work is seamless, intuitive, and fast. Work more productively and efficiently by keeping in touch via calls, SMS, and audio or video conferences – all while staying within Gmail.
- Combine your RingCentral and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen.
- Schedule conference call meetings and set up a dial-in conference line, which appears directly within your Google Calendar.
- Transform Hangouts into a hub for up to 1,000 audio participants.
Secure and organize your business documents and build business applications on top of Google Drive.
With AODocs, add a robust enterprise-grade document management solution and workflow engine to your Google Apps domain supporting rich collaboration with security features important to your business.
- Secure your content by managing files in a central corporate account still hosted in the Google cloud infrastructure you know and trust.
- Integrate documents with an automated workflow engine that links documents to business processes, so content isn't "lost in the mail".
- Easily locate and access files by organizing using flexible metadata (text, numeric, dates, names, flat or hierarchical categories).
- Migrate your documents into AODocs to replace your legacy infrastructure.
Powertools for Google Drive
Powertools for Google Drive
Powertools is a document management application that is tightly integrated with your Google Drive account. Empower your Drive by turning it into a powerful document management system, adding workflows and creating a true collaborative workspace for your business end users.
- Enhance the user experience with straightforward processes for creating both team and project workspaces - all directly within Google Drive.
- Enable your business managers to monitor workflows, centralize user access, and obtain detailed activity reports.
- Improve efficiency through advanced search functionality.
- Reduce IT costs and involvement associated with dedicated Enterprise Content Management Systems.
*These applications are part of a Google partner program and have been reviewed for compliance with certain security and integration standards. Google may have a commercial relationship with some of these partners. Learn more